In the old newspaper of the Studious (Filomathon),
which exists in the library of the old Parliament, issue no. 189/2-12-1856,
page 769, it is mentioned that the primary school of Arini (newly established
at that time), operated for the first time in the year 1856 and the first
teacher had been Dayiantis Christos. The school worked as a two-class school in
the 50s, or perhaps even earlier. From 1962 and thereinafter, the number of the
pupils started to decrease every year and for some decades now has ceased to
work, due to the lack of pupils.