The patron saint of the village is Saint Athanasius (Agios Athanasios), which is subject to the Holy Diocese of Triphylia and Olympia (former Diocese of Christianoupoli) with Kiparissia as the seat of the Diocese and is celebrated on January the 18th. As it arises from the unpublished lists of the churches, the monasteries and the clergymen, which were drawn up in 1829 by the historian of the National Revolution and church vicar of Christianoupoli, canon Amvrosios Fratzis, the church of Saint Athanasius was burned down by the Turks.
c) The church of the Assumption (Kimisi tis Theotokou) at the upper side of the village was built by Thanasis Georgoulis and G. Nikolakopoulos. Upon decision of the club that was unanimously taken on 14/10/1984 it was established to celebrate on the 15th of August.
The country churches of the village are the
following ones: the church of Ai Giannis at Prassaika, which was destroyed in
the 19th century and was completely restored in the 21st
century, the church of Ai Giorgis which does not exist anymore, opposite to Ai
Giannis and the church of Ai Nikolas at Lefkia, where a mass is performed at
the feast day of the Saint in May.
The little church of Agios Panteleimonas with
the old cemetery is also among the country churches of the village. Today,
there is only one little shrine to remind us that sometime, the church of Agios
Panteleimonas existed sometime at that place.